Saturday, September 21, 2013

Its An Update!

Hello readers, just thought I would post a quick update right now since I haven't posted any new research yet this week. It has taken me a little longer because I have been reading a book on my topic entitled "Reading Death in Ancient Rome". To find this book, along with the two others that I am waiting on, I searched Mobius through Kent Library and picked several that had titles relating to my topic of funeral and burial practices.

In this current book there hasn't been a lot of new information, as you should see from my research update later this evening, mostly because the author (who happens to be the same author from my article) is using works of fiction to explore the subject and while they may be based upon the truth I can't use it as factual information. Regardless I will try to post what I can from the book and the rest of the article tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment