Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hello Readers!

So, I don't have any actual new information for you right now but there should be a great deal of last minute information coming soon! I am currently working on my historiographical essay that is dealing with the Roman Arena and a lot of the reading also includes some information relevant to this blog! So while I am doing that paper I will also be making side notes of information to post here.

I have also found an entire article of relevant information thanks to Mrs. Hosselkus' recommendations so I will hopefully be reading that around... Thursday of this week!

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving (those who celebrate Thanksgiving) and have a great week!

Also, I may post my historiographical essay since it has some relevance to this blog-we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment